- Heritage building with character and charm
- Good natural light with Easterly aspect
- Spacious rooms with high ceilings
- Shared toilet facilities
Boroondara Martial Arts Centre is located in a heritage listed 120-year-old building in the Holy Trinity Church precinct in Kew. The building consists of a large downstairs hall, two downstairs rooms and an upstairs studio:
- Downstairs Main Hall (200m2 ) High vaulted ceilings. Martial arts matting on floor. This room can be hired on an hourly basis with weekly timeslots available from early morning to mid-afternoon Mon – Fri, and whole Wed (Not available for parties) $60 per hour
- Downstairs Room 1 (approx. 20m2): carpet floor, heating/cooling. $1,100 per month (includes GST plus all outgoings: water, lighting, heating, cooling, etc).
- Downstairs Room 2 (26m2) Recently painted, new carpet, heating/cooling, storage room, sink with cold water tap. Room available for small business office, consulting room or physio, osteopath, or similar. $1,400 per month (includes GST plus all outgoings: water, lighting, heating, cooling, etc.)
- Upstairs Studio (approx. 51m2): Large open space, heating/cooling. Suit small business office, art studio, personal trainer, group fitness classes, or small gym set-up. $1,700 per month (includes GST plus all outgoings: water, lighting, heating, cooling, etc.)
- Upstairs Studio and Downstairs Rooms can be leased together or separately
- Other features: separate male and female toilets located downstairs in main hall
- Onsite car park for business owners. Client parking in free public car park adjacent to building.
Note: The Boroondara Martial Arts Centre building is leased from the Holy Trinity Church, Kew, on condition that all tenants and sub-tenant businesses are not in conflict with the practices and beliefs of the Anglican Church. Therefore, businesses involving yoga, meditation, spiritual healing, etc need not apply.
Centre website: https://boroondaramartialartscentre.com.au
Contact Barry on 0411 257 846 or email@example.com
1st Photo: Boroondara Martial Arts Centre Floor Plan
2nd -4th Photos: Downstairs room for lease
5th -6th Photos: Upstairs studio for lease with storage
7th Photo: Massage room
8th Photo: Downstairs Main Hall
9th Photo: View of building from the street