Boroondara Martial Arts Centre is located in a heritage listed 120-year-old building in the Holy Trinity Church precinct in Kew. The building consists of a large downstairs hall, two downstairs rooms and an upstairs studio:
- Downstairs Main Hall (200m2 ): High vaulted ceilings. Martial arts matting on floor. No heating or cooling in this hall but 20 seat viewing room can be heated. This room can be hired on an hourly basis with weekly timeslots available from early morning to mid-afternoon Mon – Fri $60 per hour
- Downstairs Room 1 (Massage Room) (approx. 20m2): Fully fitted out, carpet floor, heating/cooling. Currently in use only one or two days per week. There is opportunity for a part-time massage therapist to rent this room on a daily basis on the unused days. $50 per day.
- Downstairs Room 2 (currently vacant) (26m2): Recently painted, new carpet, heating/cooling, storage room, sink with cold water tap. Council permits in place for use by physio, osteopath or similar $1650 per month.
- Upstairs Studio(approx. 51m2): Vinyl floor, room needs tidying up. Heating/cooling. Suit personal trainer, group fitness classes or small gym set-up. $2000 per month.
- Upstairs Studio and Downstairs Room 2 can be leased together or separately
- Other features: separate male and female toilets located downstairs in main hall
Note: As the rooms listed are located in the Holy Trinity Church precinct, acceptance of applicant businesses is subject to approval by the Church. Businesses with practices or philosophies in conflict with the Anglican Church need not apply. (e.g. yoga, meditation, spiritual healing, etc.)
Centre website: https://boroondaramartialartscentre.com.au
Contact Barry on 0411 257 846 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1st Photo: Boroondara Martial Arts Centre Floor Plan
- 2nd-4th Photos: Downstairs room for lease
- 5th-6th Photos: Upstairs studio for lease with storage
- 7th Photo: Massage room
- 8th Photo: Downstairs Main Hall
- 9thPhoto: View of building from the street