Welcome to Term 1 2016. Our timetable remains the same.
Come along to our Christmas Break-up on Saturday, 12 December and enrol in our Holiday Program 11-22 January 2016.
- Taekwondo demos
- Haedong Kumdo demos
- Lunch: Sausage sizzle, but feel free to bring a plate and some help in the kitchen would be appreciated
- Massage by Neville Goddard $2 for 2 minutes. All the money goes towards the new Children’s Hospital due to open in early 2017 to serve children from right across Victoria.
- Awareness (3×3 Rule)
- Conflict management
- Basic strategies
- Defensive items you already possess
- Simple defences fro common attacks
- Interventions and aiding an attack victim
- Elements of Kyusho Jitsu (Pressure point fighting)
- Date: Saturday, 21 November 2015, 3-4.30pm
- Book: Via the link above or register with Barry in person
- Cost: $30/person
- Family price: $50/family of 2+
- Kids not doing anything over the holidays?
- Need to get them out of the house a bit?
- Here’s a last chance to enrol for the Taekwondo Holiday Program.
Our timetable is the same as Term 1; just Sport Fighting classes on Saturday will be held from 2nd week to 2nd last week. Enjoy!
Term 1 2015 is out with a new exciting Sport Fight Class on Saturday, 1-2pm.
Enrol in the FREE Sport Fight Class below
Melbourne Mainiacs! (Sport Fighting Classes)
Anne-Marie Del’Orso from MTC’s Malvern Branch will be running a four week introductory Sport Fighting Class in Term 1 (1-2pm Saturday 21-Feb, 28-Feb, 07-Mar & 14-Mar) for all students who are interested in Competition Sparring.
There will be NO COST for this introductory course. (fees will apply in Term 2)
Anne-Marie is one of Australia’s top Taekwondo Sparring Athletes and brings a wealth of knowledge and experience to the floor.
Please Note: Essential equipment – Arm, Shin & Mouth Guards
No guards – No training!
Taekwondo Holiday Program 12-23 January 2015
Enrol to secure your place!